Are you tenant, landlord or agency? Tenant

• Author
    Appraisals
  • #1716 Reply
    Profile photo of Solar Stu
    Solar Stu

My story began in 2006 at this address when I moved to Chester to begin working for a solar company. Although that company is no longer around, I still enthusiastically promote solar panels and still happily living at this address today.

Mark the landlord has always been a very pleasant person to deal with, and is very proud of his network of properties and so keeps up maintenance diligently. During my time at this address, he has gone above and beyond by renovating the bathroom and kitchen over the years of my stay.

The house always looks its best as he periodically comes around and decorates the other areas of the house and I feel exceptionally lucky that if a problem does occur, he comes round himself or sends tradesmen around within 24 hours to sort out such issues.

In addition to this, I myself am happy to help contribute and keep the insides and outside areas of the house trimmed and looking its best throughout the years.

I’ve had a few landlords (and ladies) over the course of my lifetime – some good – some exceptionally bad, so with this amount of experience under my belt, I’m happy to report that:

Mark at Prime Properties is an exceptional professional within his industry and I’m happy to recommend him and his business to anyone, anytime.

Update this appraisal

Just two shakes of a lambs tail: